This information is quite helpful. Thanks.

We recently upgraded our connection for 100+ people at www.CoWorkIndia.com
(Bangalore, India) to 250/250 mbps fiber. We also upgraded our
infrastructure to Cat 6 cables & GBPS switches. I am monitoring the
throughput on the gateway and it is usually in the range of 15mbps to 30
mbps for download and less than 5 mbps for upload. Torrents are blocked.

Aaron is right. 95% of headaches come from internal network.