We are a coworking space of 50 people at each location and find Comcast
Business 80/20 mbps to be completely adequate. We upgraded the wireless
routers and things are very smooth. We did have a backup 40 mbps DSL
connection but found it to be unnecessary after 2 years of having it and
recently cancelled it.

I did add a new smart QoS switch to our internal network and I'm
indifferent right now about it because if several people are using VoIP
 with video conference then things will go slow for everyone else. I think
it might be a switch setting that could be fixed because it jump onto a
different router behind the switch then I will still get a really fast
speed.

Basically, 80/20 seems good for our space and the price is right for around
$150.