At www.coworking4you.de we go month-to-month and my experience is, this
works perfect.

We will just finish our first year of coworking and so far we only lost two
members (one did not pay his bills, so I stopped the contract / the other
one moved to another city and we still have a good contact).

In my believe it is all about creating an environment, where people like to
be. It is not about locking somebody in by a contract (which for sure is
also more difficult to sell), it is about building a community, where
people want to be a part of.

We did grow in the first year to 24 members and I think we will be double
to more than double this in 2016.

Just an another comment, I had a look to your web page. I would recommend
to open your member directory also to visitors, who are not logged in to
your system. Our members love it, as it is an additional presentation of
their skills to the region. I am not sure, where you can configure it. But
I think Adrian vom Nexudus can tell you in a minute.

I wish you a great start and success for your space.

Bernd