Thanks, everyone! Looking into all of these options. So great to have such
useful feedback!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 6:44 AM, Nate Heasley, Goodnik <
nate.heas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if any of them fit your precise needs, but there are a number
> of "loyalty card" startups like Perka, Belly and LocalBonus that offer
> punch-card like apps. These are generally designed more for the local
> sandwich/coffee shop ("get your 10th cup free!") but maybe they could be
> used for your purpose as well.
>
> -Nate
>

> On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 2:31:52 PM UTC-5, Sarah Bacerra wrote:
>>
>> Hello, coworking aficionados!
>>
>> We hold a lot of weekly and monthly member events to boost business
>> acumen and foster community. I am exploring ideas for an event
>> check-in/rewards system to measure engagement in these events and have a
>> reward system in place to encourage more members to attend (think Plenti
>> card or something similar). It MUST be automated and simple for both the
>> members to use and the space manager to manage (e.g. no paper sign-in
>> sheets that have to manually be entered by someone). Is anyone doing this
>> already? If so, what are you using and how is it working for you?
>>
>> Thanks for your feedback!
>>
>> -Sarah

Sarah Bacerra | *Community Director *| Hera Hub | main: 855.Hera.Hub | fax:
877.437.7277
sa...@herahub.com  <sa...@herahub.com>| HeraHub.com
<http://www.herahub.com/> | Facebook.com/HeraHub
<http://www.facebook.com/herahub> | Twitter.com/HeraHub
<https://twitter.com/HeraHub>
Location: Sorrento Valley
<http://herahub.com/sorrento-valley/space/map-directions/>

We're on a mission to support over 20,000 women in the launch and growth of
their business by 2020.  Please help us by sharing HeraHubExpansion.com
<http://herahubexpansion.com/>