Sarah, what platforms do you currently use for your events?

Eventbrite has some pretty slick apps that make it easy to check people
into an event; I imagine that data can be exported and aggregated through a
little bit of magic.

Tony
*---*
*Projects: New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> • Open Coworking
<http://opencoworking.org/> • Cotivation <http://cotivation.co/>*
*eBook:    No More Sink Full of Mugs <http://nwc.co/mugs>*
*Connect:  Personal site <http://tonybacigalupo.com/> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/tonybgoode> • Facebook
<http://facebook.com/tonybacigalupo>*
*New: Preorder the Ultimate Coworking Toolkit
<http://nwc.co/consulting/toolkit>*