Sure, Jen. I’m happy to!

A group is closed once it forms. In ours we all put some money up front ($200).
If you’re late twice, your money is gone. At the end of the term (ours was one
year), you either distribute it back, continue on another term, or do something
fun with it.

A new member could join a mastermind if it is starting a new term. The MM group
needs to build trust within its membership. There’s a lot being shared in these
meetings.

Our  self-led group meets once a month. I’m aware of some who meet bi-weekly.
Given the intensity, I don’t think it would be common to meet weekly.

We have five members in our group. Each member gets 30 minutes to talk about
whatever they want. The other members listen, ask questions, offer advice and,
most importantly I think, call out BS when it pops up. This is why you need to
build trust in the group; it can sometimes feel really uncomfortable to get
called on language or thinking that’s holding you back.

Trevor Twining
Cowork Niagara
http://coworkniagara.com <http://coworkniagara.com/>
Home of Niagara’s independent workforce