We don't call it team building and it's member driven. In fact, I try to
stay out of it--having had one too many injury experiences during forced
"human knot" activities.
The most fun one we did recently was a free app called Space Team. You just
use your phone and wifi. You can play it together in about 10 minutes. So.
Fun.

Angel