Hey Tiffany,

It's always great to see new people wanting to start their own coworking
space. Im working at Bisner, a virtual platform to build your coworking
community.
>From my standpoint on coworking, I would suggest you to gather events where
you can attract people with your same needs. I am so convinced Phoenix is
full of freelancers and nomads (just look up on facebook groups) interested
in participating in social events.
Do not be afraid to visit other spaces in your area
(http://www.keyserco.com/top-5-phoenix-shared-office-space-locations/) to
see what they are up to and get some inspirtion on how they do it.
If you have the resources you should also participate to Coworking events
such as GCUC Canada this October.
Check out these websites too: coworkingwiki, coworking handbook
Bisner also allows you to grow your community. You can connect all your
members in our platform and always stay connected.

Hope this helped, good luck