*So what happened with that one person, Trey?*

I think what you're experiencing is pretty common: launching a coworking
*meeetup* is a lot easier than launching a coworking *space* but both are
fundamentally the same thing:

A way to bring people together.

Meetups actually step two (or three or ten or eighty or one hundred and
fourty).

*Step one* is actually more like what you experienced: meeting and getting
to know one person! And then another one. And then another. And then
sometimes two or three.

Looking for the things they have in common
<http://dangerouslyawesome.com/first>. And then telling them about each
other. Finding ways and reasons to connect. *Then* convening them based on
what you learn.

So I hope you had a nice time getting to know that one person, Trey. They
might be your first member.

I remember the first time I had dinner/drinks with the person who became
our first member. He's still a member today, 12 years later!

-Alex