Hiya!

Are you trying to develop a coworking space within/as part of an existing
company which does something else entirely?

It is quite different, if so; two of the five spaces in our network are
doing exactly this.  It is doable and it is also fun to do, but it is
indeed different in important ways from developing a coworking community in
a dedicated space.

We'll be glad to help but I think you need to clarify what it is you want
the help with and what you are trying to do.

Let us know!

Jeannine