looking to connect and talk coworking.
We are all off to http://coworkingeurope.net/ &
http://camps.copass.org/brussels2016/ too!
Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

Do you use Trello?www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 2:13 PM, Prisc prisce...@gmail.com
wrote:
Hi Everyone, I'm so sorry-I'm totally new to google groups and didn't even
realise that I had gotten these responses! Thank you so much for your help!
Hi Tony, I'm in the UK, London. Your post was really helpful and I will
definitely consider everything you have said!
Hi Alex, what I mean is that I work at an office with four spare desks; we're
looking for people who would be interested in renting out the desks. We're in a
great location with good amenities but I've been having trouble trying to find
people who would be interested (and I know that they're out there!)
Hi Jeannine, you're exactly right. We have some empty desks and we're looking
for people who would be interested; that's really all it is! It's just been
really challenging and any advice I can get would be greatly helpful.
Thank you everyone for your responses!

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 2:33:19 PM UTC+1, Prisc wrote:Hi there,
I may have already posted this but I couldn't find it-I'm new here. Apologies if
I have.
I understand that hiring a desk in a company versus hiring a desk in a huge
coworking building (like the ones wework establishes) are both in some ways
quite different; or are they?
From what I understand, people tend to look into coworking when they want:
-To set a routine for their lives and their work as self employed individuals-To
work alongside like minded people or those in the same position-To network with
others-To be a part of a bigger community
So my question is; how do you promote the idea of desk spaces in a company
versus in a community of freelancers? How can you make it sound more appealing,
and how do you reach a market that would rather do their work in an office with
zero distractions and good amenities in a great location?
I've posted advertisements for our office on so many websites, tried to promote
on facebook groups, and I've been looking on freelancer websites, yahoo, quora,
and now google-how can I reach the kind of audience we want?
All help is super, super appreciated.