Another good form builder that I used a ton at my last company was Wufoo.
They also integrate with Zapier. As do we (we = Meshwork). It's pretty easy
to have a prospect in Meshwork created for each person submitting a form. I
imagine you could do it with some other coworking management platforms as
well. Or with us you could just create an event for a tour and any
non-members that attend would be created as prospects (and hopefully
converted to full time members later). But however you do it, I would
imagine that Zapier or IFTTT could be super useful.