Hi all, I am passing along a question from a member which we'll talk about
on Wednesday at our weekly open meeting - where are people of color
coworking, why/how?

We are in Portland Oregon, which has its own issues. But I'd value knowing,
and we'll talk about:
- what are the coworking places with the lowest % of white members, and
why? I know of one in Rwanda, what are others?
- what are alternatives to coworking places for persons of color? I would
think homes and cafes and private offices and churches are some options,
what are others?
- what are some coworking places with at least 15% persons of color, and
how do the individuals self-identify?
- we're open to reframing the questions too.

Thanks!

Alex Linsker, Collective Agency

Alex Linsker | Business Owner
Collective Agency <http://collectiveagency.co>
(503) 517-6900 office | (503) 369-9174 mobile
322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200 | Portland, Oregon 97209