Sure! that's easy too. When a known client connects to your network, UniFi
will send that user to your custom portal with their mac address, as per my
last message, nothing new here. When you receive that mac address, look the
user up by mac address in your database, if you find it, before asking them
to log in, just send them back to UniFi as if they logged in using a
username/password to let UniFI know they are good to go.