Yes, I know some early members of the Oulipo instance :)
Hosting and bandwidth costs, even limited, are to be expected. Most
important resource is time from a volunteer sysadmin (at least one).
Pretty much sure e.g. coworking.ch could cover for the very limited hosting
costs. Do we have a sysadmin volunteering? ;)

An instance where you can't technically post a toot with "co-working" in
it? ^^ #deathtothehyphen

*- Yann "shalf" Heurtaux*
*Conversationalist*
@shalf <https://twitter.com/shalf> | shalf.me | y...@shalf.me | +41 78 845