Angel,

Thanks, and good suggestion! We're actually looking to open up fundraising in
the next few days, and one of the things we're hoping to do is offer discounted
memberships for those who sign up in advance (as many of you have done).

Additionally, I got some "fun" news this morning. Apparently, the landlords of
the place we were looking at previously are now planning to still try and do a
coworking spaced out of the property, and they plan to call it Cowork
Gloucester VA.

My plan was never to call the venue that, but it was always the brand used to
promote the movement, so they're definitely infringing and potentially adding
market confusion.

I now believe my suspicions have been confirmed and that they intended to push
me out with an outrageous offer and attempt to do it without me.

As soon as I heard the news, I went online and trademarked the name, Cowork
Gloucester VA. I also own the website, and all the social networking accounts.
Next, I plan to go down to the county and register there. So, weird strategy on
their part, but if they move forward, they may end up funding my coworking
space. :)