Yesterday, we met with a potential new landlord who has the upstairs of a
building she is currently not using. She's leasing it out for very little
($550/month + electric). It's a no-brainer, as the lease is an amount my
partner and I could handle ourselves if things went south, so there's very
little rent. We hope to sign the lease this week. Very exciting!