Congrats, Scott!

I love hearing about smaller-city/town coworking spaces succeeding. I've
been pessimistic about the prospects of coworking in smaller cities after
seeing several that didn't succeed, though in my idealized world it is
people in small towns who might value and benefit from coworking spaces the
most (with support for the solo-worker / entrepreneur generally
over-concentrated in cities). Love to hear this.

Will