Hi all!

I run Ward4, a coworking space in Milwaukee, WI. I'm looking for ways to
give more value to the community in the form of products and services. I've
reached out to Water Joe, Soylent, LaCroix, KIND & Clif about them
sponsoring products in my space. So far, Water Joe and Soylent are going to
be providing free products for our members! Who else has suggestions on
where to reach out about sponsored products?

Any companies that you know of that likes to get involved with coworking
spaces in the form of product sponsorships/donations?

Looking forward to hearing your input!