This is great.

As I'm building the community for our space in small town Hinesburg, VT
<http://www.hinesburghub.com> I'm noticing that fully 70% of our facebook
fans are local women. That might be related to the use of facebook overall,
and I think there's more there. It's great.

So, I'm noodling on having a future Pop-up Coworking Day that's Women Only,
maybe in October Here's what were doing in 2 weeks
http://vermontcoworking.eventbrite.com

What do you think? How might I approach this? Is this a good idea?