Hi-

I think it's great that you have noticed the number of women who are
interested in Coworking in your community, and I really like that you want
to offer something to the women which will meet them where their needs are.
What you're doing with your back to school pop-up looks fun!

I agree with Tony and Angel that the effort to create such an offering
would be best led by a woman of the community. I recommend reaching out to
your biggest engagers who are women and offer this idea, with an ask for
someone to lead the effort. When the woman/women step up to lead, you can
then provide the infrastructure and support needed to make things happen,
and the manpower to execute on their plans.

Best of luck! Would love to hear how it goes.

Iris