Marcos, where are you located? I'm finding a very different mentality /
approach to this between countries...

Also, check out what The Commons has done in Wisconsin. It's not a
coworking space but they use a unique blend of industry, 24+ universities
and coworking models (utilizing spaces) to generate a benefits that have
become highly successful (and financial viable) for all...

http://www.thecommonswi.com