My building don't have issue about what kind of dishwasher I am going to
use, but I am just wondering are there any regulatory department from the
government would check on us and be very specific about it. But I am not
running a food business or a bar, so I believe that residential dishwasher
should be good for office setting, of course, I want to be sure about it.

Can any co-working owner give me some advice? or tell me what kind of
dishwasher are you using?

Vivienne Yang
Founder&CEO
VillageOne Space LLC