Thank you !!! This is great information. I've partnered with my local
chamber and small business development center for the same help. I'm
finalizing my business plan but I'm stuck on private offices and open space
ratio.  This is pretty cutting edge for our area so I have a ton of
interest but commitment is what pays the bills.

Thanks so much for the feedback,

Katrina