Hi All!

Our space is currently only open from 8am - 6pm. I am about to start moving
in to a system where folks can leave after 6pm and our space will just be
unstaffed.

I have been receiving many inquiries about after hours events (ending later
than 6:30) and wanted to know what your typical protocol is. Since these
aren't always members looking to host late night meetings, I can't decide
if the space needs to be staffed until they are done. Does anybody else
staff the space for specific events or do you trust these non member users
to leave at the end of their time?

Thanks!