I've started a monthly event in my coworking space for networking and
sharing outside of our area. I've been calling it the Canton Connect
Innovator lunch. I arrange for a startup founder or high level professional
from a company to teleconference with my coworkers and local interested
parties. It lasts an hour and has been a great experience so far. We've
exchanged information on remote jobs, how we've been approaching new
technologies, what our local tech scene is like, and more.

I'm interested in finding more people to be our guests. I thought that some
of the other coworking spaces would be good places to find startup founders
and the like. Maybe if other spaces are interested we could set up a
contact list of people who would be interested in being guests to other
coworking spaces?

Here are the last two Canton Connect announcements
https://cantonworkspace.spaces.nexudus.com/en/blog/read/699348651/september-canton-connect-innovator-lunch---joe-zenas--ceo-of-the-thinkwell-group
https://cantonworkspace.spaces.nexudus.com/en/blog/read/666508843/meet-tech-and-industry-professionals-from-outside-canton-at-the-canton-connect-innovator-lunch

Thanks,
Neil Weakland