Margo,

Thank you! I love the idea and you have a firm grasp on creating remarkable
offerings. As our space is just  5 months old in a rural community this
virtual coworking has touched a nerve and I'm going to explore how I may
add this into the mix as most of our members to date have been utilizing 5
and 10 day passes which makes it challenging to build a cohesive community.

Do you also have a physical space? Have you considered vetting other
Coworking spaces to offer up The Arena as a value add?

Richard

Richard Stuart
*Ten Below Coworking*
p: (218) 464-9724