Angel - This is great.  I hope that operators keep this in a handy spot to
pull out when (assuming) the next economic downturn comes.  As someone that
opened centers in both 2008 and 2009 - when I thought things were tough but
had no idea what misery was to come - I would say a lot of this is 'right
on.'  There is no substitution for the creativity and flexibility required
to keep things going during those times - and your piece will be a good
framework for those people needing some fresh ideas for looking at their
operation.  Probably the hardest thing was finding the balance between
holding to optimism and making the really tough decisions, and having the
faith to know when each was the required course. And, that no matter what,
I'd survive.