Oh yes, so much this.

I find it sort of humorous that we are now talking about whether coworking
can survive a recession, there are serious articles from back then (and it
wasn't that long ago) about whether coworking was really just a
manifestation of recession and whether it would go away as soon as the
economy took an upturn.

To which I sad then as I say now, come back in ten years, we'll see then
who's still standing.