I would strongly challenge the idea that this is a "must."

It's something to break, to maintain, to replace, and to worry about training
people to use. We've tried several "meeting room" boxes and have sent them all
back in favor of Zoom and Zoom rooms for our own stuff and letting everyone
bring their own.

Plus, like you said, everybody has their own platform preferences and
requirements. So whatever you choose, you can expect a large % of people to NOT
use it.

Choosing hardware and systems like this makes more sense for an office who has
their own space, but far less so for shared resources.

The two most high value improvements I've seen for video conferencing is
adjustable table lighting to help people look nicer on camera, and dedicated
Ethernet cables and adapters to ensure people can and do plug their computers
in for the most stable internet connection possible.

-Alex