Been doing a lot of research (reading, meeting, and talking) -- Also
looking at build-out costs.  Nevertheless, we still are stuck with a small
space ( about 800 ft open coworking and one 10x13 private space)

I had a designer tell me decorating, new furniture and space planning would
run me  $17-20,000 (our place is clean and has fresh paint now) --

Based on rent of about $8 per table ( we think we can have 10 --without
making it tight)-- $80 /day --$240 month... plus private office $400
--that all seems too little.

So To ALL of YOU with Small Space, how do you make it work?

Thank you, ALL!  If anyone has answers I know this is the forum to ask