Ultimately this is going to be q choice of what fits your needs best. Multi
location,  just coworking or do you have dedicated offices, do you want to
have agreements signed online... etc

I personally have used Cobot (in my opinion just to young in their
development. When I left them in Dec 2017 they were missing a lot of
features. The main of which was their multiple locations was not really a
good fit. The  ooking credits system did not work across locations.)

Then we moved to OfficeRnD (really they are a good system and for most I
think they will be fine. A few missing components that caused some double
work. Support was a nightmare. Knowledgeable team but days and sometimes
weeks to respond. Ultimately we decided we wanted to have a more robust
system that would improve efficiency and member management as we scale to
our 3rd location.

We are currently migrating to Nexudus. I am sure there will be challenges
as nothing is perfect, but the features we have been looking for are here.
The most important is their ability to create task lists and reminders at
all of our stages. Custom processes so that we dont miss a beat and all
members get the same experience and treatment across all locations.
Online signing of contracts. Mail management- missing from almost every
other system, visitor management, the ability to add upselling to the
signup process.

Right now it's a grass is greener situation so I'm still on my honeymoon
with Nexudus. I will try and report back once we have had a chance to
deploy and test

Joshua Webb
Founder, Coach, International Speaker
jos...@growthli.com