Like the others, I also have experience in Nexudus and OfficeRnD.

I was with Nexudus for over a year and like others have said it was a
difficult interface to use and felt clunky - however it is feature rich!
The support were very nice and fast getting back to you, but honestly - I
was chatting with support on the weekly. Things were rolled out with bugs
and not thorough, and I spent hours a month working through issues.

That's the reason I moved to OfficeRnD. RnD isn't feature rich I have to
admit, and I wish they would pick up the pace on adding more features that
Nexudus have. However when they do something - they do it right and it
works like a dream.

Plus for a cowork space with a high member to desk ratio (most of our
members are flexible and not permanent) it worked out way cheaper as
Nexudus charged per active user - Office RnD is per desk.