We do the same at 91springboard. Contracts can tend to get longer and
longer if you try to implement a policy for everything. The guests/visitors
scenario mostly gets solved through a conversation. We allow free access up
to 4 hours as long as it is in the common areas or meeting rooms.

Like Alex mentioned, my one advice would be to assume that members will ted
to forget this sometimes. So be patient on that front.

Thanks,
Mithun