I have this section below in the member agreement and member handbook. For
“resident” members (reserved desk or private studio) we say: "occasional guest
collaborators work free (within reason)” — purposely vague.

> Guests
> Please be aware that members pay to use BEAHIVE. You’re welcome to show the
> space to guests as long as it’s not disruptive to others. If a guest would
> like to use the space, Day Passes are available (available to buy through the
> member portal). Full-time members can invite collaborators to use the space
> according to their respective membership plan.

Of course most people don’t read these things fully. Nothing replaces simply
telling members basic guidelines when they tour or during on-boarding (we give
an in-person orientation).

It’s served us well for nearly 10 years.

> crystal.maynar...@gmail.com <mailto:crystal.maynar...@gmail.com>: Feb 06
> 03:15PM -0800
>
> Currently writing policy and am fully aware that one of the big parts of
> freelancing is meeting with clients -- how do you navigate
> non-office-holding members having clients come in and meet them in the
> lounge/coWork space?

  - --    -
SCOTT TILLITT
PR yogi + social entrepreneur + community catalyst + meditator
//  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/scott.tillitt>  /  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/bluehwyflaneur>  /  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tillitt/>
//  917.449.6356

BEAHIVE <http://www.beahivebzzz.com/>  //  spaces for work + community +
possibilities

ANTIDOTE COLLECTIVE <http://antidotecollective.org/>  //  communications +
projects for a better world

  - --    -  t h i n k / f e e l  -    -- -
"...an idea or product that deserves the label 'creative' arises from the
synergy of many sources and not only from the mind of a single person." —
Mihaly Csikszentmihaly