David Cantrell wrote:
On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 02:09:01PM -0400, David Golden wrote:

From a quick look over the reports I've sent this month, 40K looks like
a good cutoff point.  Add the introductory text, perl -V, and any
comments I might add by hand, and it'll still be well under 50K.

Agreed.

Can I also suggest - probably for the future as it would require more
work - some way of automatically killing off a test that has done
nothing but spew megabyte after megabyte after megabyte of errors and
warnings to the console, and just make it a FAIL?  Spewing a gazillion
warnings is generally considered to be a Bad Thing even if they're
harmless and the code actually works.

Ditto. (Sorry to bet <aol> here, but there's not a lot more to be said than JFDI).