On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Peter Flanigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What would you suggest?

I know that you feel strongly about these NA reports, but my personal
view is that while having them may be annoying if your goal is
perfection from CPAN Testers, the reality is that it really means
little in the long run.  CPAN Testers reports are not a value judgment
of any author -- they are merely facts about one tester's experience
with respect to a distribution.  (I.e, there's nothing to say that any
non-passing grade isn't the fault of the tester and not the author.)

Moreover, selectively disabling testers that submit reports you don't
like isn't really in the spirit of the CPAN Testers project.  I mean,
what's the benefit of having people volunteer to spend their time and
resources to test your code on a variety of platforms if you're only
interested in seeing the ones that pass?  I care a lot more about the
ones that *don't* pass... those are the ones that actually help me
improve my code.

So, my advice would be to just let it go and not worry about it.

Regards,
David