On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:09:34PM +0100, Peter Flanigan wrote:

> I was assuming that chris is a PAUSE id and obtained the email address
> from the authors page on CPAN. I tried typing chris and CHRIS into the
> textfield on that page and clicking the SEARCH button, but I received a
> completely blank page in response

You can pretty much assume that any test report from 'chris' is from me.

Yeah, annoyingly CPANPLUS doesn't include any indication the test report why
an NA is applicable. I have been meaning to get around to submitting a patch to
Jos to enable the inclusion of the output buffer in NA reports if
AUTOMATED_TESTING
is set.

Cheers,

--