On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 08:06:54AM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I have just recently uploaded a new module called "Padre".
> Within a few hours it showed up on
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Padre/
> which said there are 8 failed reports. (Later I installed it myself
> sending a successful report)
> but I could not find the information neither on
>
> http://cpantesters.perl.org/show/Padre.html#Padre-0.02
>
> linked from search.cpan.org
> nor on
> http://www.cpantesters.org/show/Padre.html

I see the reports at the link above. Looking at the page update time,
the rebuild for that page was on 29th July 2008 at 1:52 AM, so you may
just have missed the update. Maybe a cached version? Not sure which
timezone though, so could be Califonia :)

The rebuild I'm doing is completely separate. Note though that the
database update and the site update are two different processes and at
the moment I don't know how soon one after the other they happen.

> BTW the http://cpantesters.perl.org/recent.html seems to be up to date.

I don't have access to the reports site at the moment, so you'll have to
bear with me while I get everything in place. Robert and Ask will set up
an rsync once I've finished the current round of changes.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>