On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:00:33AM -0500, David Golden wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM, David Westbrook <dwestbr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> Test::Reporter has testers.cpan.org in many places -- should that get fixed
> now as well?  (Barbie -- you implied maybe not at one point.)

I would suggest changing it now that the website is mostly stable.

I found the two templates which were refering to the old site in the
stats site and have change them. Will update to CPAN/git in a bit. The
wiki is likely to be a data issue, so any old versions will still have
the old site referenced, but where appropriate I'll try and fix the
regular pages. Thanks for highlighting this David (W that is ... too
many Davids! ;))

Cheers,
Barbie.
--