On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:20 AM, O. STeffen BEYer <ost...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have recently installed CPAN::Reporter - after some difficulties, because
> of wrong file permissions in this distribution, but that's a different story
> (I already informed David Golden about it).

See my other response.  :-)

> I am currently installing lots of modules under Perl 5.10.1 (native build
> for Windows XP with MS VC++ 6.0), mostly through installing Bundles.
>
> How come that the test reports sent by CPAN.pm from my machine never show up
> in the "Perl/Platform Version Matrix" of the corresponding modules?
>

> From 9 reports sent according to "reports-sent.db" in a test run, only two
> showed up on the server, namely for Inline-0.45 and YAML-Syck-1.07.

Can you send the report ID's for those 2 reports so we can see your
configuration?  And what are some modules have you tested?  (Be aware
there can be a multi-day delay before reports appear on the website.)

> When I subscribed to the cpan-testers mailing list, I didn't get any
> "welcome" email back after I sent the confirmation email.
>
> Is that normal, or could that be the problem?
>
> If so, why was my confirmation email disregarded? (Never got any error
> message email either)

It's possibly your emails are or were being flagged as spam for some
reason.  There was a recent hiccup at the Perl NOC that flagged lots
of things as spam unintentionally:
http://log.perl.org/2009/10/blackholes.html

That could be related.

-- David