Hi Andreas,

> During the last days his smoker has poisoned
> many cpantester pages. I'm listing only 12, there may be more:

This is what the Admin site I'm working on is for. To "delete" (read
hide) reports from the system. I shall look at his report submissions
and manually hide them.

Although in this instance we can ask Robert and Ask to reject his
submissions, from 1st March this won't apply, and these types of reports
could still get through. As such I will look at an alternative solution
which "deletes" these reports at the parsing stage, and disables any
reports by tester, which will ultimately be by Tester profile. Once the
tester then sorts their environment out, I can re-enable their
submissions.

> I think you are the authority here to approach the mailmaster. WDYT?

I'd rather block at my end, as it will lay the groundwork for similar
protection in the future. I'll then look at "deleting" his reports from
the past few weeks.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--