On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 08:36:49AM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> Testers, your thoughts?

I know a few of us are indeed testing with perl-5.12.0-RC0

It doesn't appear to show up as that in the reports though.

This bit:

  Compile-time options: PERL_DONT_CREATE_GVSV PERL_MALLOC_WRAP
                        USE_LARGE_FILES USE_PERLIO USE_PERL_ATOF
  Locally applied patches:
        RC0
  Built under netbsd
  Compiled at Mar 22 2010 18:56:49

doesn't get included in the output at the bottom of the report.

--
Chris Williams
aka BinGOs