On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:41:02AM -0400, David Golden wrote:

> I've tried to give some basic bootstrap instructions for
> CPAN::Reporter assuming someone has never sent test reports before,
> but I need someone to add the same for CPANPLUS.

The easiest way for 'casual' CPANPLUS users to setup test reporting to
Metabase is with Task::CPANPLUS::Metabase

If they install Task::CPANPLUS::Metabase it will install all the
necessary modules and a script called metabase_cpanp

If they run that script it will ask them the same questions that
metabase-profile does, generate an id file and auto-configure
CPANPLUS for test reporting and setup the Test::Reporter transport
options accordingly.

Cheers,

--
Chris Williams