On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 06:42:36PM -0700, Ben Tilly wrote:

> See
> http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ad9d0e30-b03f-11df-9f7c-b27181b802a8
>
> 5.13.4 is experimental.  My hasn't been touched this year and succeeds
> on perl 5.6 through 5.12 inclusive.  Therefore failures on 5.13.4 are
> more likely to be a bug in that development release of Perl than a bug
> in the module.  So the module doesn't need fixing, and I don't need to
> hear about any problems.

I *do* want to hear about such failures in my modules.  Sure, sometimes
they're bugs in perl, but more often they're a heads-up that I'll get
bitten by a feature change in the next stable version of perl, or that
I'm relying on behaviour that is known to be buggy.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

    Erudite is when you make a classical allusion to a
    feather.  Kinky is when you use the whole chicken.