Hi Todd,

> I released 3 modules, recently. Some over 2 days ago and I still
> don't see any test results. Should I bump their version and re-submit
> them to pause?

There was a bit of a delay recently of nearly 3 days, due to a problem
last Sunday. However, the system has been catching up, and I see that
currently we are less than a day behind with requests.

Having said that, when your modules get tested will vary wildly between
testers. You may also find that your modules are not tested because a
library dependency fails.

If it is down to the system being slow, please check the Status page
[1], which notes the oldest request currently in the system. This will
give you an idea of how long to wait before some reports will appear on
the main author and distro pages.

I'm looking at ways to speed this process up, and have some ideas, but
it may be a little while before they get implemented.

[1] http://www.cpantesters.org/home/status

Cheers,
Barbie.
--