On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 02:39:58PM -0500, chm wrote:
> On 2/16/2012 2:26 PM, Barbie wrote:
> >On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 08:04:07PM -0500, chm wrote:
> >>Reports for PDL apppears stuck on
> >>Sunday, 12th February 2012 (2:15pm)
> >>and the Report Summary still lists
> >>two backpan releases in the version
> >>summary:
> >>
> >>   2.4.9_006
> >>   2.4.9_007
> >
> >Unfortunately there was a bug with some broken JSON files, completely
> >unrelated to PDL. It meant that no updates have been happening for the
> >past week. I've now fixed it such broken JSON files now get recreated,
> >so it shouldn't block similar problems in the future.
> >
> >Expect the pages to be updated within the next 24 hours.
>
> The Report Summary still shows entries for
> PDL-2.4.9_006 and PDL-2.4.9_007 a week later.

Do you mean the table of the PDL page or the emailed summary report?

If the former, please bear in mind this table lists the latest passing
version, regardless of any preferences. If the latter it would depend
how you have set your preferences on https://prefs.cpantesters.org.

> Is this problem also causing the PASS Summary
> table to not update?  The current one for PDL
> shows only 3 entries for PDL-2.4.10 but there
> have been (now) 200 PASS reports.

As mentioned you need to wait at least 24 hours for the page to include
all reports. The page seems to have considerably more than 3 now :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>