Em 03-11-2013 09:10, Victor Efimov escreveu:
I set up smoker using this wiki, but it seems it never tests development
releases. I use minicpan -c CPAN::Mini::Devel to update cpan mirror.
Am I missing something? What options should be on to test dev releases?

Indeed. The setup I made (and thus wrote the wiki) does not included development releases. But if memory serves me well, there is information in the wiki about that (how to include devel releases). We might make an addition or linking to the other article.

Regards,
Alceu