On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:07:30AM -0800, Karen Etheridge wrote:

> Anyone know what's up with deps.cpantesters.org? For quite a while now it
> has been failing to properly fetch and process test reports, so as to show
> the pass/fail rate of various dependencies, e.g.:
>
> http://deps.cpantesters.org/?module=Moo;perl=latest

It relied on the old database dump of CPAN-testers results, but that is
not longer available. I have yet to gather the tuits necessary to update
it (and cpxxxan) to use the new API for getting results.

Patches are, of course, most welcome. As are volunteers to take over the
hosting and day-to-day feeding and maintenance of both sites.

There's very little day-to-day maintenance to do though - basically just
teaching them whenever there's a new release of perl.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

More people are driven insane through religious hysteria than
by drinking alcohol.    -- W C Fields