I've fixed it so that new reports you submit will have the correct name ("James
E Keenan" is what I'm using). I'm working now on correcting the reports you've
already submitted, and preparing a document so that I can automate this
correction process (and maybe normalize a bit more of the database while I'm at
it).

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me